Thursday, March 2, 2017

[POEM] I Know What I Need To Do.

Hi,

I told you before that I do love to write some stuff right? However, this will be the first time I'll post my product and it's a poem that I wrote for one of my subject and it tells you what you should need to do to be good and have good manners and right conduct.. Cheesy right? But I was thinking of all the kids right now that I think have lost their conduct especially when dealing with other people... Without further ado, here it is.


I Know What I Need To Do
By: JAM

I know what I need to do
The journey I’ll take and what’s it up to
What, when, where is not the question
It is the “who would I be?” and also my mission.

I know what I need to do
I need to be good so that others will be good to me too
For people not to misunderstand me and the things I’ll do
I need self-respect and discipline for me and others too.

I don’t have to please anyone and everyone
I need to do this for myself to grow as a fine young man.
To have a good manners and right conduct is etiquette for a person
Self-discipline is the way and only reason.

Now that I know what I need to do
I have to share this to everyone too
I have to teach everyone through my word
So that goodness and love will spread all throughout the world.



It might be grammatically incorrect so comment down below to help me improve it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment