Saturday, October 15, 2011

1st post: blogging

First semester is officially over! empty classrooms, hallways, whispers silently, you can hear all the murmurs and gossip you do! and now is the start of Semester Break, I, Myself, should relax, sleep from the stressful days back from the start of the first sem. then this sembreak I was hoping i could do my THING - watching movies, watching while reading interesting articles with pictures then I'll start BLOGGING - yes i want to star blogging, posting my ideas, thoughts, feelings, and outlook of what's happening!

I already started my very own Facebook Page which 7 person liked it! (XD). I wanna start blogging like i said earlier for me to share everything i wanted to say! but just this morning my tita told me that I should start writing my own "journal" to do something these sem break, but she told me that i should write it down! my penmanship sucks i really suck at it! and then she allowed me to post it on my "would-be" (but now a real) blogsite!

i talk too much! so i know i got a BROAD mind! ( i talk/think too much when writing). I've been really on social networking sites from the past few years, from the "famous-before" freindster.com to the facebook.com and twitter.com (where I could follow the people I wanna follow) then now i wanna add blogging! i know blogging ever since but I'm not use to it because i always forget my username and my password! but this time i won't forget it, my friend told me to start blogging cause it's fun but i told my friend that it will just make my social networking life more complicated! my friend told me that i could post everything i wanted to post, I know that already but now I'm convinced that I''ll start my very own blogsite! but just this morning my tita told me that i should start writing my journal, about what do i think, etc. then she will check it everyday i started writing but then again my penmanship really suck! i have no doubt about it! i sucked at my drawing subject I got 76! well i can't write properly my very own name in an ARTISTIC way. and i know the fact that i can't draw a thing or just write nicely with my own penmanship! but anyways we got computers for that! that's why people created it isn't it?!  i really don't get this! but i'm still growing but now i need to end this! i need to this introduction. come join me as I grow this will serve as my auto biography - online autobiography! come read my stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment