Wednesday, October 19, 2011

4th post: Believe

 What if people stop on Believing? --- Believing to what they want. Believing to to their own faith, and believing to who they were suppose to be?

Sometimes, I'm barely hanging on to my own faith. There was a time (all the time) that I asked myself why? What? Where? - Why am I doing this? what is happening to me, is this the right path? how would i survive? where is this path going to?... and a lot more questions in mind! I keep on Hanging on,Believing to myself that i could face this challenges of life with the help of my faith to our GOD and someone helping to go and movie on.

Living a life is really a great big challenge to each and everyone of us! There will be Ups and Downs, Wrong or Right, Left Turn or Right Turn, but if you have faith and you keep on believing you will be ok with the help of your prayers to guide you and your family and friends to give you a hand and some inspiration everything will turn out just fine, but if you don't have faith and stop believing to your self, to what you should believe as you keep on hating, your life is a total garbage.

Life is like a game, you will decide how you will play it, what is your STRATEGY to win and who will be there as your back up, your comrades! always know that you are not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment