 |
| My BFF Charie <3 |
 |
| My other BFF Kryztle <3 |
Few months ago, I started writing songs where I could put my thoughts in mind and what I feel on a rhyme. I had written like 10 songs already but i don't know if i could put it on a record cause i have no guitar and my guitar skills, still "in development". but I already got the rhythm on my mind. I studied playing guitar last summer along with my sisters ( i studied guitar they studied how to play piano, actually j-aye knows how to play piano, she just need to improve her skills and ate love "reboot" her skills at it, her last time playing the piano was when she was on her elementary days). we studied at our lolo Berto and lola Conching's house and our teacher is uncle Bebot. We studied for a few weeks then i receive a call from my mom (that time she was in Iloilo, she has attended a conference) that i will go here at Iloilo to study here at one of the most Prestigious and the first maritime University in Asia, John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University and I took up the BS Marine Engineering course that the school offer. yes its hard but fun!, new society, etc. but i feel homesick!. i miss my friends (i'm glad that one of my Best Friend studied here at Iloilo but in different University, and 2 of my close friends studied here also!) and when i start "memory flash back" i remember all the things in the past that we do together, i still cry, especially all those fun times, all the hard times! all those memories from our Feast day, Recollection,Retreat, special days and most especially on our Prom and Graduation day!and what we do during practice in our celebration of "Buan ng Wika" and Intramurals we're always having fun together, facing challenges together and a whole lot more!
life must go on! we are facing right now our own future! who we're going to be! but still, we are connected, CONNECTED AS ONE! we're still friends! FRIENDS FOREVER!!
 |
| The Best Gang |
 |
| Purple Squad |
No comments:
Post a Comment