Monday, October 17, 2011

3rd post: Young Dream

It's been my dream to be a writer because I believe in myself! Like what I wanted to say to those people who feels that they were stopped by someone to follow their dreams `there are no boundaries, no force field that will stop you from your dream, to stop you from what you wanted!` I should apply these quote to my life. My Mom once told me to join the campus journalism as a photographer, but we still don't have a camera that is our own that time and if we were using one, it belongs to my mom`s school

I just started Blogging to post my thoughts, my very own articles online, anybody can read my articles ‘cause in the Internet its free and again, everyone, anybody can see it. Now I got a camera (YAY!) to post some of my photos. My tita and my sister praise me for the photos I took this navigational trip that we had and I know I just got to write something with those photos and the photos shown are my pride, not that perfect, but its awesome!!


These `badiaos` from Cagayan De Oro do there bargain on sea by a boat. They sell an ashtray and other products of seashells like necklace that's really a work of art!

A Glorious Sunrise at Cagayan De Oro

Here comes the sun!

The sun's coming out!

I love sunrise, so I took a photo of them!

Once, there was a need for new set of writers at school. I`m eager to join but Fear and Shyness overpowered me and stop me. I`m really a shy type person, although, some people think I'm not but i really do!, and I`m afraid to be laughed by what I do! I`m afraid if my critics will criticize something that I'm not and besides this will be my first audition to write something, and they really need a SKILLED writers and I`m just a newbie, an amateur. I don`t really had an experience! I really lack of confidence --- I really don`t know why I lack confidence. I talk too much --- I did stage plays, recitals but still I lacked confidence. I always think negative, which is really not helpful! There was one time that I sang a duet, and it’s a competition, no other choice for a partner that's why they choose me! I`m excited to sing but when the competition was fast approaching, I`m really planning to back out! My fear and shyness type of personality was already there to stop me, but no time to back out now, the competition will happen on the next day! yes I could still remember that time! I was tease because i got these scars on my feet and I’m really ashamed of these scars of mine and they say that I will look ridiculous on tomorrows` competition! well I really feel bad about it!, crying in silence!, nobody knows in my family that I will join a competition like that because that was a camping activity held by the school every year. Everything just turned out fine! We didn't won but we ended up 1st place. My first public performance and I didn't fail! But still, the TEASING didn't stop! i really don't know why those people make my life miserable! I really don`t know if they where really my friends! ‘cause friends are suppose to be there for you always!!! ALWAYS---- not to bring you down!!!

All those teasing they do to me, just makes me STRONGER!, ’cause "every time you try to bring me down, i will be rising from the ground like a SKYSCRAPER" - (courtesy: Demi Lovato) and always THINK POSITIVE and it will lead to something you wanted to be, something better than what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment